word type: noun
- A gambling situation where neither side wins. In a poker hand, when two hands of equal strength showdown on the river, it is a push.
- To go all-in.
- To physically move the pot to the winning player in a poker hand.
- The term that poker dealers and supervisors use to describe the rotation of dealers from table to table.
Examples for Each
- 1) When one player hold AK and another holds AT and the board is AAKK4, those hands push.
- 2) "First player raises, second player pushes, I wake up with AA and I push, too."
- 3) "The dealer pushed the pot to the wrong player!"
- 4) "What is the pushing order?"