Sit n Go Strategy
word type: book
- A book by noted Sit n Go professional Collin Moshman widely considered to be the best beginner's guide to Sit n Go game play theory.
The book's chapters include:
- Low-Blind Play
- Mid-Blind Play
- High-Blind Play
- Sit n Go Career Play
- Appendix A: What is the Probability of...?
- Appendix B: Pushing Tables
- Appendix C: Drawing Odds Chart
- Appendix D: Pre-Flop Hand Probabilities
- Appendix E: Your Hand Against a Random Hand
- Appendix F: Consecutive Hands Starting as the Bubble Short Stack
Amazon Customer Rating: 4.5 Stars out of 5
Book Type: Paperback